Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned
. Beforeor at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. Your personal information is collected from you directly or through Information generated about you when you use our website.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Where we’re relying upon your consent to process personal data, you can withdraw this at any time by contacting us.
- We’re based in the United States and your personal information will be transferred outside the European Economic Area. We make sure that suitable safeguards are in place, for example by using approved contractual agreements, unless certain exceptions apply.
- If your personal information changes, you should tell us without delay so that we can update our records.
- We’re unable to provide you with our services if you do not provide certain information to us. In cases where providing some personal information is optional, we’ll make this clear.
- Unless we explain otherwise to you, we’ll hold your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for.
What are your rights under data protection laws?
- The right to be informed about the processing of your personal information.
- The right to have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal information completed.
- The right to object to processing of your personal information.
- The right to restrict processing of your personal information.
- The right to have your personal information erased (the “right to be forgotten”).
- The right to request access to your personal information and to obtain information about how we process it.
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal information (“data portability”).
- Rights in relation to automated decision making which has a legal effect or otherwise significantly affects you.
Data Protection Compliance
If you wish to exercise any of the rights explained above, please contact us either by email at email@example.com or in writing to Hellenic Hearts, 1405 Chester Pike, Office Annex, Eddystone, PA 19022, United States.
About Hellenic Hearts
Hellenic Hearts is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization created to establish a need-based safety net for Hellenes in the Greater Philadelphia area.
Our address is:
1405 Chester Pike
Eddystone, PA 19022